[vox-tech] problems interacting with windows share

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 00:12:32 -0800 (PST)

So you can log into the system and read files but you can't write to it?
Could it be possible that there's a separate password for write access
into that share?  If not, can you write to that directory from another
Windows machine as that user using that password?

-Mark