[vox-tech] your linux trouble since IF

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 29 08:54:24 PDT 2004

Carl

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with Linux.  I remember you at the
installfest in May.  It's really too bad your harddrive had problems, or
we would have had your system further along and easier for you to work with.

You will probably get the most help, and learn the most, by coming to
another installfest.  We _should_ be having one in August.

Alternatively, we can try to help via this mailing list if you want to
work on one problem at a time.  First, let us know what system you have,
whether the harddrive issue is solved, and what linux distribution you
are using.  Then we can try to help you get that computer online.

Regards,
Jonathan