[vox-tech] (no subject)

clmet at excite.com clmet at excite.com
Thu Jul 29 07:42:38 PDT 2004

Hi Bill,

I am attempting to switch over to Linux, but I do need to be able to talk to the program to do some changes. I am not on line in Linux, my printer does not work and I would like to change the time out on the menu. I know that these things require me to talk to Linux. My printer is a Hewlett Packard Laser Jet 5. I talk to the Net on a LAN using my other machine as the gateway.

The reason I have these problems is when I went to the install fest in May, at lest I think it was May,  My hard drive took that time to have some bad sectors. That surprised me because I had run scandisk the night before with no problems. I have replaced the hard drive and have had no problems with this one.

It is not good enough to have one of you guys set it up, when I remain with no skills. You are involved with Linux and I want to be. I will attempt to contact your lending library.

I have three email addresses. clmet at yahoo.com clmet at excite.com
<input class="txtDsp" type="text" size="8" name="word6" value=".net" and this one I thought I had sent the email from excite.com

Hi Carl, this is Bill Kendrick from LUGOD.

Unfortunately, it appears that you sent the message below to our
'<input class="txtDsp" type="text" size="8" name="word11" value=".net"", which isn't subscribed.)

Can you please re-post your message to '<input class="txtDsp" type="text" size="8" name="word12" value="-tech"' using the address
you're subscribed with?  Or, be sure that your "@netscape.net" address
"

Good luck!

-bill!