[vox-tech] MacOS X, terminals, and ncurses apps

Matt Holland vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 16:19:51 -0800

Perhaps take a look at http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX/ and search for
"termcap".  I remember installing a new termcap from somewhere when I
was running 10.1, but I don't remember why, or where I found it.
Googling "OS X termcap" might uncover something.  I don't use vim, so
that's all I've got to contribute...

Matt

--
Matt Holland