[vox-tech] spams originating from my friends server

Rob Rogers vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:34:49 +0000

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 11:08:21AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Thankfully, I check my email on my ISP, so I don't have to download all of
> that junk.  Also, I use Mutt, so it was easy to hit [L]imit, type
> "failure", and then hold the [D]elete key down for a few seconds to wipe
> 'em out.

Or in one step as [D]elete-patern "failure" (as opposed to [d]elete)

Also probably quicker than your limit as [T]ag-pattern [;](apply next
function to all tagged messages) [d]elete

That's the power of programs with more features you can ever remember...
;-)