[vox-tech] spams originating from my friends server

Rick Moen vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:29:31 -0800

Quoting Bill Kendrick (nbs@sonic.net):

> When I checked my email this morning, I was greeted with what must have been
> about 200 bounced messages.  Spams which someone sent, and used one of my
> addresses as the "From:" line.  So, when the spams hit tons of nonexistant
> or blocking addresses, _I_ ended up with them in my inbox.

Ja.  ;->  I also get a bunch of this sort of thing from people's broken
virus-checking programs, every time a new piece of MS-Windows malware
comes out.

--
Cheers,                           "This is Unix.  Stop acting so helpless."
Rick Moen                                               -- D.J. Bernstein