[vox-tech] Kernel Panic

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 23 13:37:28 PST 2004

Don't panic because of a kernel panic!

Your system should be recoverable.  From what I can tell, the module for
reiserfs in your new kernel is bad.  The simple solution is to use your
previously working kernel.  Most linuxes keep old kernels around by
default until you manually uninstall them.  Do you have options for
different kernels when you boot?  If not, we'll need to look deeper.

Jonathan