[vox-tech] Outlook Question (I know, but please bear with me...)

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:37:57 -0700 (PDT)

ME said:

> Eliminate Outlook Express and only use SM! ;-)

Just MSO, not MSOE.  But thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into them.

> For posting a non-Linux question to a Linux tech list, you owe each list
> member 12 grams of dryer lint, 3 sniffs of immitation vanilla extract
> scent, and a color picture of George Boole, signed by George Boole, with
> some writing from him dedicating the picture to LUGOD.

Hmmm, the last might be a problem.  Last I counted, I only had 65 of them
and I think there are more than 65 members of the list.

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K ICQ: 11646404 Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com
invisible to the eye." --Antoine de Saint Exupéry