[vox-tech] monitor woes :(

Sat, 29 Mar 2003 18:48:32 -0800

this monitor is a panasync s-110.  it's a 21" monitor that i think
used to belong to VA linux and was discarded when they downsized their
staff.

nice big screen, but the quality is a bit poor to a discerning eye.

i just saw it for 669 pounds, which is roughly $1000, i think.

looks like a repair is in order, since poking around inside of a monitor
is not an option for me.

thanks!
pete

begin Rob Rogers <rob@wizardstower.net>