[vox-tech] [OT] reloaded

Ricardo Anguiano vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:06:02 -0700

Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org> writes:

> i'm still thinking about the movie, trying to sort things out.  i'd
> honestly be interested in hearing other peoples' opinions.

The dessert scene: I didn't need to end up in that lady's virtual
crotch.

The keymaker was my favorite character.  The audience went "Awwww."
when you saw the gunshot wounds on him.

I like that they brought in supernatural mythology. Did you spot the
warewolves?

The movie viewed better the second time around.  I had overhyped it
the first time and I was disappointed that it didn't have the impact
of the first matrix.  After watching it the first time, I decided it
was an good sequel to the first matrix.

> any target release date for matrix 3?

149 days 12 hours 59 minutes 2 seconds until Matrix Revolutions is
released :)

--
Ricardo Anguiano
http://www.codesourcery.com