[vox-tech] desktop too hot?

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:23:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys.

I tried different fans and things but nothing worked.  I eventually
decided to get a new case and transplant all components.  Now I got a
sleek aluminum case with a side window.  It was expensive but everything
seems to be running cool.  This case even comes with fanned HDD
section so no separate fans are necessary.  Thanks for your advices!!

-Mark

PS: Now what shall I do with this HP case and power supply?  Maybe a geek
sale? :)