[vox-tech] good reference source for fstab permissions variables/syntax

Ken Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:25:08 -0700

--AqsLC8rIMeq19msA

Last but not least, whenever you use vfat, you should use the=20
"showexec" option as well, so that execute bits are handled correctly=20
(unset for regular files, set for directories, subject to the umask.=20
Otherwise they'll all be set, even for regular files)