[vox-tech] Anyone mess with Open Office out there?

Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:36:20 -0800

hi richard,

for what it's worth, i never ever use MS office.  never have, never
will.  however, i purchased both codeweavers plugin and office bundle,
simply to help support the wine effort.  considering that their new code
goes back into the GPL'd wine project, i consider the money spent as a
donation to the wine project.

like how i purchased mandrake for a couple of friends to help support
mandrake, even though i would never use mandrake myself.   i guess my
money didn't help mandrake very much though.  :(

btw, crossover plugin is *excellent*.   i'm *very* happy with it.

pete

begin Richard S. Crawford <rscrawford@mossroot.com>