[vox-tech] Galeon rendering question: site-specific prefrences?

Henry House vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 15:27:19 -0700

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh

I am using Galeon as my graphical browser these days. I have configured it =
always use my chosen colors for pages to defeat evil sites that make it
impossible to tell which links are new and which are visited. But
occasionally sited (such as Wikipedia) do use colors for good purposes. How
can I exempt a list of such sane sites from my regular facist color policy?
Even better, can I do this for all users?

--=20
Henry House
The attached file is a digital signature. See <http://romana.hajhouse.org/p=
gp>