[vox-tech] What's in RedHat 8.0

Bill Kendrick vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:24:31 -0700

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 11:10:45AM -0700, dugan@passwall.com wrote:
> What you don't know, is there are people chanting "Go Bill! Go Bill!
> Go Bill!" in hopes you actually do run the universe.

I thought they meant "go, bill" - as in "go away, bill" ;^)

> When that happens, we can be guaranteed
> only good SciFi programming, a followup to what really happened in Blake
> 7 after "the lights went out" and the firefight began,

See alt.fan.blakes7 for some recent discussion on that.

Also keep an eye out on http://www.blakes7.com/ for info. on the upcoming
TV movie starring Paul Darrow (the deliciously wicked Avon).

> a return of B&B on MTV,

Yeah! Yeah! That'd be cool!

> and a new command-line arg for X called --enable-bill to use
> Bill-defined additions to X for his games. ;-)

Doubtful.  However, I AM working on a new Atari 8-bit game. :^)

-bill!
PS - For my most recent steps at world domination, turn to page 62 of the
     latest Linux Journal (Oct.'02)