[vox-tech] Woody NVIDIA X Setup

David Margolis vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:23:02 -0700 (PDT)

On my nvidia tnt2 m64, I had to install nvidia's drivers even for proper
2d.  I got really sketchy misalligned windows and flakey graphics with the
normal xfree nv driver.  Installing those drivers is mighty easy, and it's
also the easiest time I've had getting gl working (which is an ugly affair
with mesa and glx).