[vox-tech] realplay and vnc: font weirdness

Matt Holland vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 19:47:02 -0700

Problem solved.  Found some reference to this problem on some Debian
lists.  It turns out that running xfs seems to do the trick, though in
my case I had to correct what seemed to be an error (or perhaps an
eccentricity) in the Gentoo xfs init script.  If there's one thing I can
say about Gentoo, it's that it has forced me to learn a bunch of stuff
that I'd never have to know to run Red Hat or Mandrake!

Matt