[vox-tech] ODE solvers in C

Tue, 9 Jul 2002 21:13:43 -0700

matt,

if you're talking about an ODE, i'd seriously consider writing your own.

if this is for scientific work, nothing can beat having intimate
knowledge about not only the algorithms that you use but the
implementation.  i've spent some time on some of the C ODE stuff (which
you can find via google) and decided to roll my own.

what kind of equation is it?  is there some kind of special
consideration about this ODE that makes it difficult to solve via
a standard euler-type difference method?

pete

begin Matt Holland <mdholland@ucdavis.edu>