[vox-tech] ODE solvers in C

Shawn P. Neugebauer vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 20:23:47 -0700

Do you really need the solver code in C?  Or do you just need access
to solver code from C?  If the latter, then you could just link with
Fortran ODE solver code.  In fact, a good library will probably include
instructions on how to link Fortran code w/C code.  I've done this in
the past; you should be able to find some info on the net.

If you really really want C, I suggest digging through http://gams.nist.gov
(the NIST guide to available mathematical software).  Lots and lots and
lots of code.

shawn.