[vox-tech] yet another windows question - reverse exceed?

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:17:04 -0800

VNC is excellent.  You can use either Linux or Windows as the server and as
the client.  There's a Java client too.  I use a high compression version
called TightVNC -- look for it on freshmeat.

It's really nice to edit web pages in-place on my colo box with Quanta.  :-)

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/