[vox-tech] yet another windows question - reverse exceed?

Henry House vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:07:13 -0800

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 09:17:04PM -0800, Rod Roark wrote:
> VNC is excellent.  You can use either Linux or Windows as the server and =
as
> the client.  There's a Java client too.  I use a high compression version
> called TightVNC -- look for it on freshmeat.

I concurr. Using xpdf under VNC from one machine in my office to another is
faster than xpdf over X protocol. Since I use Debian, TightVNC is the defau=
lt
codec.

--=20
Henry House