[vox-tech] yet another windows question - reverse exceed?

Matt Holland vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:29:38 -0800

Haha!  You thought this thread was dead!  My advisor brought VNC
(virtual network computing; http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/) to my
attention today.  Basically a free app that allows you to view and
manipulate a Windows desktop over tcp/ip.  This appears to belong next
to xwinx in the "V" file.  Curiously, though VNC was in Mark's list of
keywords, he didn't make it explicit, so I thought I'd put it out there.

Basically I was so excited that I had to tell someone.

Matt