[p@dirac.org: Re: [vox-tech] Questions about building my own box]

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:14:29 -0800

I've looked through the vox-tech archives, and I can't find the original
e-mail that Peter sent to Takashi... Therefore, I conclude that Takashi
went ahead and forwarded to the list the private e-mail that Peter
mentioned sending to him.  This is, in my opinion, a very serious breach
of standard internet protocol.

I've also searched through the archives and found a number of e-mails
sent by Jay Strauss.  None of them talk about how much he wants to run
Windows XP.  Sounds to me like Jay wanted to expand his skills a bit and
build a computer on his own, which seems like a laudable goal to me.

On a separate note, I would say that whoever created and maintains a
mailing list has the right to say what goes on on that list.

--
Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

mailto:rscrawford@mossroot.com