[p@dirac.org: Re: [vox-tech] Questions about building my own box]

Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:22:53 -0800

thanks richard,

that email was indeed private correspondance since i didn't want to
involve the 300+ people.  takashi's email was embarrasment enough.

i sent a letter apologizing to jay.  he took the whole thing in stride.
but really, takashi's email was so over the top that i thought it was a
joke at first.   i reached the end of the email and wondered "where's
the punchline".

i emailed takashi and he thought his email was courteous and helpful.
this wasn't the first time he flamed someone asking for help.  but this
one was really over the top!

pete

begin Richard Crawford <rscrawford@mossroot.com>