[vox-tech] Yargh! Printer not playing nice!

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:06:08 -0800

One last point:  There are no messages at all coming through my
var/log/messages file, aside from the lpd start/stop messages that I get
whenever I try changing a setting.

--
Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

mailto:rscrawford@mossroot.com
	http://www.mossroot.com
MSN:  underpope@hotmail.com

"When you have lost the ability to laugh at yourself, you have lost the
ability to think straight." --Clarence Darrow

"Push the button, Max!"