[vox-tech] suse linux and certified hardware

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 21:19:48 -0800

Most PC motherboards will work with Linux.  There are new=20
ones coming out all the time.  Why don't you start with=20
hardware considerations, places like tomshardware.com, find=20
a couple of options that appeal to you, and then check here=20
and elsewhere about Linux compatibility.

A good place to research compatibility issues is Google
groups.  Go to the Advanced Groups Search and search in
comp.os.linux.hardware for the relevant motherboard and/or=20
chipset model.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/