[vox-tech] quicktime

Matt Holland vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 01:36:16 -0800

Pete,

I believe someday has come... it's not totally open-source, but by
following the instructions here:

http://ftp.lug.udel.edu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/qt-howto.txt

I was able to play the very movie you speak of... with sound!  It still
has that funny border thing going on, and the sound only comes out of
one channel, but it works.

Matt