[vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Software suggestions?

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:22:09 -0700 (PDT)

I suggested a similar idea a while back and Peter volunteered me to setup
my laptop has the DHCP server at IFs.  I've been to every single one of
the IFs with my DHCP-ready laptop ever since... unless I couldn't make it
for some reason (translation: done it once.)

-Mark