[vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Software suggestions?

Ken Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:42:28 -0700

You probably already have this set up on the computer and just forgot to mention it in the
overview, but the computer needs to act as a DHCP server at Installfests so we can set up
computers for DHCP networking and not have to wait for two minutes each time as we restart
computers repeatedly while we are troubleshooting them.

Since I'm sure the woody mirror is also intended for Installfests, DHCP would help greatly for
that too.