[vox-tech] Using Linux to print to a WinNT printer from Mac?

Ken Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 18:16:45 -0700

But that may not be the end of that idea. Does the Win2K professional version of
the UNIX print services work as a server, or does it only work as a client?

If it works as a server, then you can use the Macintosh printer setup utility to
set up a printer that prints to an LPD server running on Windows.