Opps, that set off my spam complainer. Was Re: [vox-tech] quoting question in perl

Ryan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 15:32:21 -0800

> On Wednesday, December 31 1969 03:59 pm, Micah Cowan wrote:

There's the problem, I had a spammer sending me junk backdated about a ye=
ar,
and set up a filter to pass anything that is older then 300 days when
delivered off as spam, and pipe it through ricochet (
http://vipul.net/ricochet/ )

For some reason the date header didn't get seen, and kmail gave it a defa=
ult
date.

Also, the filter to put the vox and vox-tech messages was *after* the spa=
m=20
filters. Had it been before like it should have been, there wouldn't have=
 a=20
problem.

This it the first time in the 2 months i'd had that filter there's been a
problem, but just in case, I set things up so i need to manualy pipe my s=
pam
through ricochet to avoid this in the future.

This has been CC'd to all addressed somplaints were sent to.

micah@cowanbox.com
hostmaster@he.net
steve@wormley.com
domain-registrar@register.com