Opps, that set off my spam complainer. Was Re: [vox-tech] quoting question in perl

Ryan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:09:50 -0800

Sorry, this message broke one of my spam filters that was set to auto rep=
ort,=20
I have disabled the offending filter and set the others to go *after* the=
=20
mailing list filters.