[vox-tech] Re: junkbuster. whoa. i'm a convert.

Gabriel Rosa vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:23:08 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> it would be a bit more convenient to do it with opera, however.  opera has a
> pretty advanced cookie system right now with all the features you'd expect
> like blocking/allowing cookies on a per-site basis.  and lots more.

Mozilla also has a pretty nice cookie management system, allowing per-site
policies of accept/deny, or a per cookie decision.

kind of off topic, but I find Mozilla to be a much more mature, more solid
browser than Opera.

-Gabe