[vox-tech] off subjec: PDA showing a copy of Windows screen o n a PDA screen

William Kendrick vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:28:59 -0800

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 02:36:08PM -0800, Nick Donnelly wrote:
> Is this a project that you want to put a lot of time into?  If you go
> down the wine path, I imagine you will have to then configure an
> x-server on a linux based PDA.

No idea if this is what you want... but, what about a VNC viewer?
There's on available for the Agenda VR3 PDA (although I'm not sure what
state it's in), and I'd be surprised if there weren't one for iPAQs running
Linux.  And with the new Sharp Zaurus being so close to iPAQs, hardware-wise,
lots of iPAQ stuff has-been/is-being ported.

-bill!