[vox-outreach] LUGOD is signed up for Child Development Conferencein April; volunteers needed!

Jess benegesserit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 09:38:38 PDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 9:31 AM, Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net> wrote:

>  > I'm going to guess that the
>  > multi-platform Open Source Software CD is going to be the most useful
>  > option, assuming it contains educational software. Is the ISO
>  > downloadable, or can I pick up a copy from one of you this evening?
>
>  I haven't seen any.  I'm out of town until late tonight, and won't have
>  time to burn something.  Anyone else here able to burn something that
>  Jessica can duplicate for us?  If not, I guess... can you download the
>  ISO yourself?  :)

If someone points me at an ISO, I can certainly download it. :) That's
easier than trying to pick one up. I thought LUGOD had a similar disc
we were distributing, but I guess not (and it would probably be
hopelessly out of date at this point).

If someone wants to put together such an ISO, I'll be happy to burn
copies of it. If not, I'll maybe do something myself tonight or
tomorrow, but no promises on that. I'll burn more edubuntu
live/install discs if that doesn't happen.

Jessica