[vox-outreach] RE: Update - Professional Groups Booth at GTC

Bart Battaglia bart at stanfieldsystems.com
Fri Mar 23 16:32:13 PDT 2007

Thank you.  Should I remove you Bill and replace with the following two
email contacts?

I am about to send out an updated date for organizing the GTC booth that
your group would participate in.  Feel free to call me Monday for more
information, or attend the meeting that will follow in an email.

We look forward to having you participate with the other Professional
Organizations.

Bart Battaglia

Director of Technical Resources

Stanfield Systems Inc.

718 Sutter Street, Suite 108

Folsom, CA  95630

Phone: 916.358.7115   Cell: 530.400.1769   Fax: 916.608.0657

Federal Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB)

California-certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)

Federal and California-certified Small Business

We invite you to visit Stanfield Systems, Inc