[vox-outreach] Fwd: GTC Speaking Opportunities & Booth Planning session - Professional Organizations of Sacramento

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Mar 22 12:26:49 PDT 2007

(Fwd'ing attachments only to Govind and Siva)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Bart Battaglia <bart at stanfieldsystems.com> -----

Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:42:19 -0700
From: "Bart Battaglia" <bart at stanfieldsystems.com>
Subject: GTC Speaking Opportunities & Booth Planning session - Professional Organizations of Sacramento

Greetings,

#1:  Speaking at the GTC

Please review the following attachment to assess if your Professional
Association would like to provide a speaker.  The topics, time slots and
dates have been preset by GTC.  For the ALL DAY sessions, I have asked
clarification if they seek ONLY one speaker for the entire day class, or
if multiple speakers are okay.    At this point, I will assume the
later.

THE APPLICATION and it's required information MUST BE returned by MONDAY
MARCH 19th to me.

DO NOT send the application back to GTC directly, PLEASE send to me as a
single point of collection for the Professional Organizations of
Sacramento.   GTC (GovTech) will not understand it any other way.

If anyone seeks assistance in identifying a speaker, please let me know
and I will do my best to identify some one who can fly under your
organizational banner.

#2:  Booth Planning Session

The original March 20th date seems to be too short notice.   Please plan
to send a representative on Monday, March 26th at 5pm for 1 hour at the
following location:

Brew It Up!

Personal Brewery & Grill

801 14th Street, @ 14th & H

Sacramento, CA 95814

Regards,

Bart Battaglia

Director of Marketing and Operations

bart at pronetworkassociates.com

ProNetwork Associates LLC

providers of SacramentoITevents.Net

13389 Folsom Blvd, Suite 300-122

Folsom, CA 95630

MPA-SVC Marketing Director

(530) 400-1769 Cell

bart at stanfieldsystems.com <mailto:bart at stanfieldsystems.com>

Director of Technical Resources

Stanfield Systems Inc.

718 Sutter Street, Suite 108

Folsom, CA  95630

Phone: 916.608.8006   Cell: 530.400.1769   Fax: 916.608.0657

Federal Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB)

California-certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)

Federal and California-certified Small Business

We invite you to visit Stanfield Systems, Inc
<http://www.stanfieldsystems.com/>

Bart Battaglia