[vox-outreach] Re: Update - Professional Groups Booth at GTC

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Mar 22 12:25:44 PDT 2007

Hi Bart.  Govind and Siva, Cc'd, are interested in finding out whether
they can put together a booth for LUGOD, the Linux Users' Group of Davis
( http://www.lugod.org/ ) at GTC this year.

Thanks!

Govind and Siva, I'll forward you all of the GTC-West-07-related email I've
received, as well as Cc it to the vox-outreach mailing list.

-bill!
pr at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis