[vox-outreach] Fwd: Clarification on GTC Speaking Opportunities - Professional Organizations of Sacramento

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Mar 22 12:28:29 PDT 2007

----- Forwarded message from Bart Battaglia <bart at stanfieldsystems.com> -----

Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:12:04 -0700
From: "Bart Battaglia" <bart at stanfieldsystems.com>
Subject: Clarification on GTC Speaking Opportunities  - Professional Organizations of Sacramento

Greetings,

Speaking slots will be on a first come first serve basis, so please
submit your application to me earlier than later to secure the spot.

GTC is looking to fill the classes with a full day instructor. If you
would like to propose a section of time for a full day class, I can
certainly submit this idea to our review committee on your behalf.

Regards,

Bart Battaglia

Director of Marketing and Operations

bart at pronetworkassociates.com

ProNetwork Associates LLC

providers of SacramentoITevents.Net

13389 Folsom Blvd, Suite 300-122

Folsom, CA 95630

MPA-SVC Marketing Director

(530) 400-1769 Cell

bart at stanfieldsystems.com <mailto:bart at stanfieldsystems.com>

Director of Technical Resources

Stanfield Systems Inc.

718 Sutter Street, Suite 108

Folsom, CA  95630

Phone: 916.608.8006   Cell: 530.400.1769   Fax: 916.608.0657

Federal Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB)

California-certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE)

Federal and California-certified Small Business

We invite you to visit Stanfield Systems, Inc
<http://www.stanfieldsystems.com/>

Bart Battaglia