[vox-outreach] WEF on Mothers Day

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 7 20:20:05 PDT 2005

Jimbo wrote:
> To whom it may concern:
> I have the distinct honor in manning the wef booth tomorrow.
>
> Do I need to pick up anything?  Do I need to bring a lawn chair?  How
> about cds? Are we ok on numbers?  Frys is still open, just let me know.

I was only there in the morning, but I think we are fine for CDs.  Bring
a chair if it's convenient; we have 2 at the moment.

> I'm corresponding with Tim Riley via email to see if he wants to go to
> Bakers Square for some chow and java squeezins.  Anybody else wanna hook
> up there?  Be doing me a big favor for I'm uncertain as to where to go
> and park and the like and I need guidance.

Bryan and Ryan are the other volunteers tomorrow.  I think they'll both
be biking in.  Your best bet for parking may be on a side street such as
Russel, A st, or B st, and then walking in to the Quad.  Or you can park
in a campus lot, but probably they are charging for that ($6).  You can
find a good map here:

http://www.daviswiki.org/

Jonathan