[vox-outreach] WEF on Mothers Day

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Sat May 7 18:00:49 PDT 2005

To whom it may concern:
I have the distinct honor in manning the wef booth tomorrow.

Do I need to pick up anything?  Do I need to bring a lawn chair?  How about
cds? Are we ok on numbers?  Frys is still open, just let me know.

I'm corresponding with Tim Riley via email to see if he wants to go to
Bakers Square for some chow and java squeezins.  Anybody else wanna hook up
there?  Be doing me a big favor for I'm uncertain as to where to go and park
and the like and I need guidance.

Jimbo
aka=the best darn mechanic you will ever meet (notice I didn't use
capitols).