[vox-outreach] Speaker possibility as GTC

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:56:36 -0700

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 04:07:30PM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> Just last month, Edward Elliott gave a Linux in business talk for a Sac
> State club.  Would it be relevant for GTC?  If he is not able to give
> the talk, are his slides available?  It might be a starting point at least.

GOod question!  Ed, are ya out here?  Are you, and/or your slides,
available for an appearance at the Government Technology Conference?

As for date & time, I have no idea.  It may be flexible, at least within
a number of potential timeslots.

Of course, more details on GTC itself can be found at LUGOD's website, here:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/

-bill!