[vox-outreach] Speaker possibility as GTC

Jonathan Stickel vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:07:30 -0700

Just last month, Edward Elliott gave a Linux in business talk for a Sac
State club.  Would it be relevant for GTC?  If he is not able to give
the talk, are his slides available?  It might be a starting point at least.

Jonathan