[vox-jobs] [fwd] Linux Drivers Software Engineer at Mobilygen
nbs at sonic.net
Thu Feb 8 17:01:55 PST 2007
One more post to SVLUG's job list today... this time at Mobilygen in
Santa Clara. (Future home of the 49ers!?)
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 4:38 PM
Subject: [SVLUG-Jobs] Linux Drivers Software Engineer at Mobilygen;
Enabling Video Everywhere.
It starts with talented people devoted to creating the most advanced
digital video compression technology in the world. Mobilygen is the
pioneer in low power H.264 solutions and a great startup backed by
top-tier venture investors (KPCB & Redpoint). Be part of the team that
will revolutionize mobile video.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer, fulltime
The Linux Software Engineer will be part of the SOC team of Mobilygen.
As a member of this team he will be responsible for bringing up various
hardware interfaces and writing applications running on Mobilygen's next
The Linux Software Engineer is responsible for the following:
* Developing and maintaining part of an embedded Linux platform.
* Writing Linux 2.6 device drivers.
* Develop and support Reference Designs on various platforms.
* Experience in Unix systems administration.
* 3-5 years of experience in C programming.
* In depth knowledge of Linux internals and computer systems
* Good knowledge of the GNU toolchain.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
The following experience is a plus:
* Writing linux block device drivers.
* Working with the Open Source community.
* Developping for Embedded systems.
* Installing/porting/using an embedded Linux distribution.
* Writing networking applications.
Find out why we are making low power (<200 mW) headline news.
Our web-site is;
Please contact me with any questions or just send me your resume.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Santa Clara, CA
Feel free to pass on this information to interested parties.
----- End forwarded message -----
bill at newbreedsoftware.com
More information about the vox-jobs