[vox-if] IF this Saturday?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jun 16 17:53:00 PDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 12:35:57PM -0700, Dan Fiske wrote:
>    I'm not sure if it will work out, we have a house concert on sat, and I
>    didn't put it on the calendar due to lack of confirmation...  would it be
>    better to delay or do it and risk getting kicked out early?  We only have
>    2 reservations, have they confirmed yet?

Shoot, I just announced it far and wide, earlier today.
(Though at this rate, it won't be in newspapers, etc. :^) )

Last I saw, 2 recent RSVPs, and at least one prior RSVP.
Stragglers often sign up later, or show up unannounced, from what I can tell.

How early is "kicked out early"? :)  I can adjust the hours on the website!

(I of course can also cancel it, or change its location, but I'm worried
people will see the announcements, never go to the website, and then show up
at N Street on Saturday. :^/ )


More information about the vox-if mailing list