[vox-if] IF this Saturday?
dan at danfiske.net
Thu Jun 16 18:10:31 PDT 2011
Nah, its fine, I'll email out to nstreet tonight. We might need to be
completely out by 6pm, but I'm not sure.
On Jun 16, 2011 5:53 PM, "Bill Kendrick" <nbs at sonic.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 12:35:57PM -0700, Dan Fiske wrote:
>> I'm not sure if it will work out, we have a house concert on sat, and I
>> didn't put it on the calendar due to lack of confirmation... would it be
>> better to delay or do it and risk getting kicked out early? We only have
>> 2 reservations, have they confirmed yet?
> Shoot, I just announced it far and wide, earlier today.
> (Though at this rate, it won't be in newspapers, etc. :^) )
> Last I saw, 2 recent RSVPs, and at least one prior RSVP.
> Stragglers often sign up later, or show up unannounced, from what I can
> How early is "kicked out early"? :) I can adjust the hours on the website!
> (I of course can also cancel it, or change its location, but I'm worried
> people will see the announcements, never go to the website, and then show
> at N Street on Saturday. :^/ )
> vox-if mailing list
> vox-if at lists.lugod.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the vox-if