[vox-if] IF this Saturday?

Dan Fiske dan at danfiske.net
Thu Jun 16 12:35:57 PDT 2011

I'm not sure if it will work out, we have a house concert on sat, and I
didn't put it on the calendar due to lack of confirmation...  would it be
better to delay or do it and risk getting kicked out early?  We only have 2
reservations, have they confirmed yet?
On Jun 16, 2011 11:58 AM, "Bill Kendrick" <nbs at sonic.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 05:51:48PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
>> Sorry about the circular reasoning, I didn't commit 100% because I
>> didn't know if anyone was planning to come. Seeing as how we do have
>> some interest and assuming the room is good via Dan yes it's a go.
> Quick, to the announce-a-tron!
> Thanks, Alex!!!
> -bill!
> _______________________________________________
> vox-if mailing list
> vox-if at lists.lugod.org
> http://lists.lugod.org/mailman/listinfo/vox-if
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.lugod.org/pipermail/vox-if/attachments/20110616/beaa0737/attachment.htm 

More information about the vox-if mailing list