[vox-if] [LUGOD] Sunday Installfest

Richard Burkhart richard at khanfusion.net
Thu Feb 15 11:46:36 PST 2007

I'm taking a linux system admin / networking / web services class
through American River college - and have been pimping Lugod and the
Installfests for a few people interested in putting together their own
machines (each of them have had problems creep up.)

Tonight I'll pass along that the IF is on Sunday, and without people it
may (will?) be canceled.