[vox-if] RE: [LUGOD] Sunday Installfest

Fred Ransdell ransdell at dcn.org
Thu Feb 15 11:05:07 PST 2007

Hi Chris,

How about at the Muir Commons, Common House, at 2222 Muir Woods Place? There
are lots of tables and chairs etc.
  BTW, could you confirm the time please?  If you don't mind, I could do a
little community advertising, so neighbors could drop by and check out your
organization and the installfest. We'll get friendly kibitzing as it is
anyway.  There is WIFI access there as well.
--Fred