[vox-if] [LUGOD] Sunday Installfest

Christopher James McKenzie mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu
Thu Feb 15 13:20:35 PST 2007

Hi Richard,

The installfest at 1131 Kemper is cancelled.  The room has been
forfeited and the single RSVP has proposed a new location. I have sent
out, and posted cancellation notices in a number of locations to try to
inform the drop-ins of this.  I can handle a few people at the Muir
Commons, and by few, I mean 2 or 3 simultaneously.  I have not been
there so I don't know anything about the location.  The important thing,
is that if someone lugs their computer out to Kemper hall on Sunday
because they heard about the installfest and didn't bother RSVP'ing,
then they will be sorely disappointed to see a cancellation notice.  I'm
going to go there and post the new address on Sunday, but I don't have
the infrastructure (hardware, manpower, venue) on Sunday any more
(because of the cancellation process) to do a regular installfest.  Sorry.

~chris.